Monday, February 29, 2016

More February

We have been so spoiled with a mild winter. Penny and Carson came over to play one day, because their school was closed for ice. Later that day, it was about 60 degrees! The boys built a forcefield out of sticks and branches.


Penny wanted a picture, since I took one of the boys.


I have really been loving yoga lately. Dorothy has been loving taking her diapers and pull ups off. The 2 don't mix well!


I scored this bike and helmet at goodwill. Since she is a huge Minnie fan, I knew she would be all about it. 


One of the things Mama and Papa Shinsel brought back was Dave's telescope. We pulled it out one Friday night. It was perfect timing, since Lincoln had been studying the night sky in science. I snagged a picture of the boys helping Dave set up the telescope. We got an impressive view of the moon once it got dark!


Oh man, I can't get enough of these 3! 


Mom and I went to a wonderful Women's conference on Saturday. It was great to spend time together and get some spiritual nourishment! Later that day, Clebe and his family came down, so we could celebrate Dad's birthday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment