Sunday, January 17, 2016

January Birthdays

The kids made cards for Dave and Lincoln made some superhero watch out of cardboard. Dave requested ice cream sundaes, which the kids were totally fine with.


Soon after this pigtail picture was taken, my sweet little girl got that terrible virus Lincoln had.


 Got NOTHING during those 5 days! There was just a ton of snuggling.



She was feeling a little better on her birthday, so family came down to help celebrate. Dave made her the Minnie Mouse cake.




Dorothy is trying to say more. She still is only saying things when she wants to and not when we try to prompt her! She is such a big helper. The other day I was cleaning the floor with a rag, and she came over with baby wipes. She got right on her hands and knees with me to clean up. I cannot believe my baby girl is 2 already!

No comments:

Post a Comment