Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Rain Rain, Go Away!

I know "April shower bring May flowers," but I am going crazy! We have had so much rain lately, and I get a little edgy when we have to be cooped up inside all day.

Dorothy had learned some new tricks including, climbing down the stairs, jumping on the trampoline and pulling herself up on top of the kitchen table.  This is a dangerous stage of life!




She has been taking more steps in her own, but is still nervous to take off. She has changed directions by herself and stood up all by herself. It's going to be really soon, when she just goes!  She still isn't saying much; her new thing is pointing to everything.


On Saturday, the sun came out, and guess what the boys did?? They wanted to play in water! This sprinkler/water table was supposed to be for Dorothy, but the boys had so much fun. They started sucking up the water and spitting it in eachother. At first, I told them to stop, because that's nasty. After a few times of them not listening, I decided it was a battle I didn't want to fight. That is definitely not how things usually go at the house, but I figured it they wanted to be nasty, it wasn't hurting me or anyone else. Plus, they drank a ton of water! 




Don't you love Lincoln's crazy bangs? He was bored at school and cut them himself. Only 31 more days of school until summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment