Sunday, November 23, 2014

We Are Thankful!

I have always looked forward to Thanksgiving. I love spending time with family, eating lots of pie and watching the Thanksgiving day Parade. I want my kids to also enjoy this holiday, especially since Christmas seems to come earlier and earlier in the retail/commercial world.

We started taking turns drawing something we are thankful for. I don't have pictures of all the days but so far, this is what my family is thankful for...

Dave: food, car, soap, pencils



Drake: blue robots, blue sheep, blue apples, blue trains (I helped him draw the robot.)



Mom: bodies, church, our house, our family

Lincoln: hearts, Lego, mom, toys






This little activity has been great! The kids  are anxious to have turns, and it has helped Lincoln when it is his turn to pray. He know has lots if things to be thankful for, and our dinner prayers keep getting longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment