Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Stitches


It's been a long time since we had a "first" around here. I got a phone call that Lincoln fell off his stool in art class and would probably have to get stitches. I was so worried about my buddy and nervous how he was going to do, since he hates shots.

I couldn't tell how bad it was when I got to the school, because he had a bandaid over the spot right below his eyebrow. When the nurse took it off, we could tell that he would definitely need stitches!


I told him if he was tough and held still for the doctor, I would buy him whatever you he wanted at the store. That worked! He didn't cry it scream, he just pleaded, "no doctor, please no, don't give me a shot!"

Dr. B was impressed with how well he did, so off to the store we went. He chose an Optimus Prime mashables.


His cut is healing really well, and it probably won't be noticeable when he gets bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment