Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Trick or Treat

Halloween is a fun Holiday to celebrate. What's even more fun is 2 teacher workdays Halloween week! I had the kids help me with a bunch of cleaning and laundry one morning, with the promise we would go to Chuck e Cheese afterwards. They were great little helpers!



Dave was out of town, so we even ate at McDonalds for dinner that night. I was scoring major mom points! The next day, we had 4 friends over to play.

Jack and Drake made some delicious sugar cookies.


Dorothy got her first card in the mail. It was from Giggi.


Dave's flight from Michigan was cancelled bc of snow and wind, so he wasn't able to make it home Halloween night. We went around our neighborhood with the Sherill family. The boys really wanted Dorothy to be a pink power ranger. I did my best making her costume, but she ruined her foam mask before I could take her picture. 





I'm so glad we went trick or treating early, bc soon after we got home, we had a huge rainstorm. We watched curious George boo festival and sorted through candy. 
 
I am looking forward to another 2 teacher workdays we have this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment