Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Chill in the Air

It is starting to get a little chilly here in NC. Dorothy had to be bundled up for our walk one morning. Like most things, she didn't seem to mind!


She isn't crawling, but she can get where she wants by rolling around it scooting in her bum. She has 2 teeth now, and is almost 20 pounds (75th percentile). 

I was cooking in the kitchen and she rolled all the way over to me from the other room. 



Besides watching her brothers, she loves her jump-a-roo and sitting on the floor with toys. She also moved into her crib! No more monkey bed. I think she is starting to like it, and she usually ends up on her tummy. It is music to my ears when she says "mama." We are stil waiting for her to say more.

On a chilly Friday night, we had our neighbors over for dinner and carving pumpkins. 


I'm so glad my same neighbor was able to watch Drake for me, so that I could go on Lincoln's field trip. I also drive 2 sweet girls from his class.


Lewis Farm was great, even with such a large crowd. They broke groups up into 15 minute activities. The kids went through a corn maze, climbed on hay bales, learned about animals, fed horses, picked pumpkins, and saw goat hearding. 





Later that night, all of the kindergarten classes got together for a trunk-or-treat.


Bring on more of this weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment