Saturday, August 27, 2011

10 weeks

My Aunt Monica gave me a great baby journal when I first had Lincoln. I wrote all of Lincoln's milestones in that journal, and since I didn't blog then...here is what Lincoln was up to at 10 weeks...

He was rolling over from both his back to his tummy and tummy to back.
He loved the blinking baby Einstein sunshine on his activity mat.
He was giggling already. Dave could get him to really give a good chuckle!
He started sleeping 8 hours at a time.
We celebrated Thanksgiving 2008.
His neck was really strong, he didn't need any support at all.

Here is my first born at 10 weeks.



Drake is a little bit behind Lincoln, but he is such an easy mellow baby! His neck is getting stronger, but still needs a little support. He hasn't giggled yet, but he is constantly making grunting/sighing/cooing noises, even in his sleep. He loves to be outside and loves his big brother. It melts my heart when he smiles big for Lincoln in the morning!

Here is baby boy 2 at 10 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been ten weeks already! They are both such handsome boys, but I still don't think they look to much alike. I think Drake finally broke the Shinsel mold! I love how much he looks like you! :)

    ReplyDelete