Saturday, June 5, 2010

It is grand in LaGrande

I'm sorry about the title, but I couldn't resist. We made it out West, and we are enjoying a beautiful sunny Saturday. Who knows, we might even hit up Hog Wild Days later tonight! Lincoln was a fantastic traveler, but is still adjusting to the time change. He is up and ready to go at 5 am. I remember when I used to wake up at 5 am for early seminary in high-school, and it didn't seem as hard as it does now. Anyway, Dave has already put in a full day of work with Vic and he has had another phone interview, his 4th. I am thinking/hoping he will get a job before the end of July.

We packed in a ton before we left NC including Tweetsie Railroad, Hiddenite Mining, Science center, and Hickory Dickory Dock, but without my computer I just feel so lost to post pictures.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe we're missing Hog Wild Days! Last night when Barry asked what I wanted to do, I responded, "Drive to LaGradnde and visit everyone for the weekend." Turns out we should have just packed up and done it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys are safe and sound in Oregon. Not to mention how there's only an hour time different instead of two. Hopefully we can skype again soon. It's harder now with the computer (and Jeff) at the school studying all the time but I bet we can find a time to work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray Your here, well, there, but here in EO! Glad you enjoyed our first day of real Sunshine for the past 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete