Friday, January 11, 2019

December

I ended up with 7 kids at my house in a Friday night. When they started to get too rowdy, I busted out a gingerbread house! They each had a side to decorate.




Dorothy did amazing at her school Christmas performance. I teared up when she started singing out to “Jesus Moves me.”




It wouldn’t be Christmas without going to the parade!




St. Nicholas evening was a blur of furry as they opened their stockings.




More progress got done on the shop.




We were trying so hard to finish the roof before the snow came, but it didn’t happen.







The snow came!! I love those rosy cheeks.



Our neighborhood has lots of kids to play with outside. Most every evening we had dinner together.




Link’s little veggie snowman. It didn’t last long, beside someone ate it...




Yep, it was Cain! Cain adored playing in the snow. He is definitely a mountain dog.




Dave made some delicious waffles for breakfast. We must have spend 5 hours that first day outside playing. We were tired that night!














We had so many school delays and cancellations, we had to get out once the roads were better. We opted for the nice warm heated pool!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment