Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Happy Birthday Lincoln!

My firstborn turned 10! I clearly remember when I turned 10, so it seems strange that my own child is this old.

The Saturday before his birthday, we had a combined party with Ethan, since they are only 2 days apart, and have the same friends.

The boys ate pizza and cake before bowling. We had to rush them through eating to make it to the bowling alley on time. They weren’t too happy about leaving the house, so after bowling, we took them back.

They all played so well together. They encouraged each other while they bowled, and it was just a great time!

Even the dads had fun playing basketball in the dark with the boys.























Dave made a Nintendo switch cake, per Lincoln’s request. He also does a good job; it’s such an act of love that he gives to the kids each year.



Reading his cards so intently...oh, how I adore this 10 year old!!






Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment