Friday, October 7, 2016

Birthday Madness

There are 4 birthdays in our family this month, so we get to do lots of partying!
We had a combination party for BB, Carson and Lincoln on Sunday. They boys suggested a taco/burrito bar and multiple desserts.


We were happy Giggi got to be with us for this! She flew down to join mom and dad at the beach. After the beach, she spent a couple days with my family. I hate I don't have pictures, because the kids fell in love with her more this trip. Drake would lean on her at dinner, Dorothy would grab her hand and take her where she wanted to go. I have a super cute video of Giggi and Dorothy dancing together. They both have huge smiles on their faces! 

Right now, Link has 4 friends over for pizza and a movie. There is a lot of burping, bunny ears, and laughing going on! Dave is being the chaperone in the other room and the little kids are at a neighbor's house.


Dave always makes the best cakes for the kids. Lincoln loves the app, Monster Legends, so of course that's what he requested for a cake.


School is still going well for all the kids. They asked me to take a picture of them being excited it was a Friday.


Drake's teacher is so good about posting pictures of the kids. This was from her camera.


His school had Panter day today. I took this picture before taking them to school. I enjoy taking the kindergartners, because they talk more than the second graders!


I have been volunteering in Lincoln's class, once a week. I really love my time there! This week, I brought in cupcakes for all the kids, because of Link's birthday. One little girl came up to me and hugged me, told me I was a good mom and said she wished I was her mom. Heart. Melted!! 

Drake has to get a couple immunization a he was missing, probably from moving around so much when he was a baby. He was such a champ...he didn't even flinch and watched the needles the whole time. The nurse said most men weren't even as tough as he was. I treated him to his favorite spot, Pelicans.


Dave was showing off his hula hoop tricks.


Happy Friday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment