Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Family Reunion

Imagine this...4 adults and 5 kids in one van for a ten hour drive. It actually went a ton better than expected. The kids were very well behaved and we didn't hit much traffic. This is what the van looked like when we got to New Jersey.


We had a great time catching up with family we haven't seen in a while. I'm so glad we were able to make it happen for my grandma!


We splashed at the lake, watched fireworks, played minute to win it games, marched in a July 4th Parade, and walked to the deli. 








Poor Link picked up a stomach bug  a few days before we left. He threw up so violently, he ended up with purple dots on his face.


He had to ride home with a fever. A few days later, Drake and I got the same bug. It was miserable! Ugh, Dave was out of town and I just kept having to repeat, "I can do hard things."

No comments:

Post a Comment