Thursday, August 15, 2013

Third Time's a Charm

It's a GIRL!!!! I still can't believe it. I still just keep repeating it to myself. I still get excited when I think about buying dresses, bows, and tights with ruffles on the bottom!

I can't ever tell what the ultra sound pictures are supposed to be, but I figure I should post them.


I really thought it was going to be a boy, but I would have these fleeting thoughts like, "you know it just might be a girl." All of my symptoms have been different, but I have always heard, each pregnancy is different. With my boys, I was never nauseous, but I was feeling pretty seasick for 15 weeks with this one. I have also had headaches almost every day and heartburn after certain foods, which I never had with the boys. The one different thing that has been nice is that my skin has looked fabulous! My due date is Jan 16th, but I will go in a week early for my third and final c-section.

3 comments:

  1. YAY congratulations!!!! Sorry you feel worse with your baby girl. Ick, hopefully it starts subsiding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for to you have a little princess to be protected by those big princes of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so delighted to add another little girl to our family. What a perfect little family. Hope the headaches subside soon.

    ReplyDelete