Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sweet Note

Lincoln gave this sweet note to me yesterday. It so doesn't matter that he spelled Mom wrong, or that the picture of me looks like a zombie: I treasure it!

He has said some really tender things to me lately. He asked me about the baby moving, gave my tummy a kiss, and said "I love this baby!" Today, he asked me about when we gave him his name Lincoln, so I told him the story of him being born, and then Drake. He replied, "oh I just love Drake."  This baby girl and Drake are so lucky to have him as a big brother. He also can see when I am sad about something. He will tell me, "I have a surprise you are really going to like," and then gives me a hug.

All of these sweet moments really helps make up for the times he can be a stinker!


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet boy! He will be a big helper too! Such sweet times like these makes it all worth it.

    ReplyDelete