Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Behind

I'm behind in my blogging, but I needed to write these things down before I forget them. Things that a mother wants to remember...

Drake giggled for the first time 2 weeks ago. He was looking at himself in the mirror and thought he was pretty funny. He also rolled over from his back to his tummy for the first time yesterday. He has been trying pretty hard for the past week, and he finally did it! Drake loves to chew on his fingers, the more he can shove in, the better. He also likes to chew on burp clothes, actually he just likes to chew on anything. My shoulders are soaked from his slobber after holding him.

Lincoln is doing a great job at throwing fits when he doesn't get his way. I don't understand why he continues to put on such spectacles, because I never give in to what he wants. Maybe he just thinks ONE day she will give in! I was so proud of myself because I didn't raise my voice at all one day, while he was throwing a fit in the car. I just started to sing. Then Lincoln started yelling, "STOP SINGING" over and over. I told him I would stop singing if he would stop crying. He immediately stopped (I have a pretty terrible singing voice.). Lincoln is very sweet when he isn't throwing fits. Today he told me he was going to use his screwdriver to turn me into a princess. You say when buddy! It still makes me melt when out of nowhere Lincoln tells me he loves me. I am a lucky momma.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Drake, you are the man. He is growing up way too fast! Glad that we get to see all of you again soon. Lincoln is a precious little guy and he does love his mom and dad, he is lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete