Monday, September 19, 2011

Rock the Mic

We have known for a while that Lincoln is NOT a shy kid. I didn't realize how much of a ham he is, until the lake trip. To say he LOVED the microphone is an understatement! When we did karaoke, it was hard for him to share the microphone. He kept on singing "Martha Speaks" and Thomas the train songs.

This past Sunday the Primary kids (ages 3-12) put on their presentation during church. It was a great presentation, and I was enjoying it when all of the sudden it hit me...

Lincoln will be in the presentation next year! This means he will get to use the microphone: this means he will have to share the microphone. Heaven help his teacher!!

I hate that only his backside is showing, but here's proof he hogged the mic.

3 comments:

  1. I cry every time i hear the sweet primary programs. I'm going to be a mess next year when our boys are old enough to actually be in it! Maybe the mic hog would make me laugh enough to not cry.

    (I spoke as though they'll be in it together. You see, my plan and desire is that they will. We've got to get you guys here!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, I am with you on that Jen.
    Lincoln is a natural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute that he loves to karaoke. He will have a year of sharing practice with his brother before the time comes.

    ReplyDelete