Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Drakie


I have such a sweet baby. My Drakie boy is a very easy baby, and he is even getting better at sleeping! Lincoln loves him just as much as I do. Usually Lincoln asks me for milk first thing in the morning. Today, he asked to see his Drakie, even before he asked for milk. You know that is love!




Drake's neck is getting so strong, it doesn't wobble anymore. I figured since he can hold his head up, he can go in the exersaucer. It is funny to see him move around in it, since he is still just a little guy.




He hasn't been taking very long naps, but he is only waking up once during the night. I would much rather have more sleep at night! I swear he does smile a ton, I just can't get a picture of him smiling. In all of his pictures he looks so serious.

Drakie and I had lots of time together while Lincoln was at the airshow with my parents and Dave was at a Ju-Jitsu workshop.

No surprise, Lincoln loved the airshow. He came home jumping up and down, telling me about the helicopters.




Dave came home excited too...he got his blue belt. He told me that's kind of a big deal, because it usually takes 2 years to get one and it only took him 9 months. Yay Dave!

1 comment: