Sunday, June 3, 2018

April Days

We loved having Uncle Reed home, and hopes that he makes NC his home again soon!




I got to help chaperone Drake’s field trip to the botanical gardens. The stinker wouldn’t look at the camera, after walking all day.




Drake’s teacher is amazing: she always takes pictures and sends them out to parents. Here is the whole class at the gardens.




Lincoln participated in the School’s fun run. They were raising money for Chrome books. He ran all 35 laps just in time.







Just 2 dudes and 1 “dood” coming back from school.




Back to Lincoln’s school for field day. He got 2nd in an ice cream cone relay.




I told Drake one day Dorothy would be his best buddy, like my brothers are my best buddies. He said, “Moom, Dorphy is already my best buddy.” Heart melted!




We planted a garden with the Sherrills. It’s been so rainy, we haven’t had to do much. I can taste those homegrown tomatoes already!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment