Sunday, March 11, 2018

Day 3

Day 3 was my favorite! It was Cast Away Cay day!!

We started out with breakfast at the Royal Palace. Drake discovered he liked capers, so naturally the waiter brought him an entire bowl!








I have always been a beach girl, and my kids love it just as much as I do. It was colder in the morning, but after lunch, the sun came out and it was heavenly!


















There were fun activities to do on the island.










We tried snorkeling with the boys, but it was hard for them to get.




I went with the boys to feed and swim with the sting rays. There were over 70 to pet and feed. It was weird at first, but then we got used to it and really enjoyed it.




We stayed as long as we could on that beautiful island. Lincoln kept getting worried that the boat would leave us.







The Sherrill and Shinsel family is already wanting to do another one!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment