Wednesday, August 23, 2017

August Adventures

We are less than a week away from school starting, so here's what we have been up to in August:

Swimming whenever we can. I love this combination Dorothy came up with after a day of swimming.




We went to a Gaston Grizzlies baseball game. Dorothy didn't love the mascot, again grudges from Disney!




Yay for a family picture! We lasted until the 5th inning, which I think is a success.




Mom, Dad and the cousins went up to Tweetsie! My stomach is not able to handle many of those spinning rides anymore, but my kids are all about them.




Dorothy and Drake were able to ride one all by themselves!


We wanted to take this baby goat home with us!









Papaw and Lincoln had some really good bonding time together.










Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment