Sunday, April 2, 2017

Spring is here!

Our backyard is really starting to transform. The boys have already been enjoying it.







I finally joined our local Y. I'm embarrassed it took me 5 years, since I love the Y and worked there for several years. The kids have really enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool. On Friday nights, they blow up a huge inflatable slide for the kids. I wasn't surprised when both boys went over to the slide quickly, but I was surprised when Dorothy also went over. She was so brave to climb up the large platform stairs! That girl flew down the slide so quickly, I don't think she was expecting it: her little eye balls were bulging. She didn't love it as much as the boys, but she did love making cotton candy one night after swimming!

Our town opened up a candy store, where kids can spin their own cotton candy. I wish I had an after picture of Dorothy, because her mouth/dress/hair/hands/all of her were covered in pink cotton candy!

























Lincoln has his first Pinewood Derby race. He and Dave worked together to make this sweet sports car.








He only won 1 heat, but he had a great attitude and talked about how much fun it was.







Drake has no lack of confidence.






I love this time of year. The weather is perfect and we are so excited about Spring Break coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment