Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!


feel like I say this every birthday, but I cannot believe it had been a year since my precious baby was born! The poor thing was sick with the flu on her birthday . Thankfully, it was bit a severe case, so we still celebrated with mom and dad. 




Drake, Lincoln and I baked her cake and Dave decorated. It was link's idea to make it into a butterfly.


Dorothy weighs 20 pounds now, which puts her in 50% and she is in 15% for height. Her favorite activity is watching her brothers play, but she also enjoys

cleaning,


baking,


and beautifing. She opens the bathroom drawer to get out the comb.


She says mama, da, boof (I'm not sure if it means anything), and dis ("this" and usually says it while pointing). She is down to nursing 3 times a day and eats lots of solid foods. She takes 2 twenty minute naps a day but sleeps well at night, usually just waking up once. 

Dorothy is such a gem! I feel very blessed to be her mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment