Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter

Thursday: Dave took Lincoln to our town's flashlight Easter egg hunt. He wanted to spend some time with him before he flew out to Corey's wedding. Tristan and his mom were also there!




Good Friday: The boys and I met up with our MOPS group for a fun play date. The kids got to play outside on the swing set, decorate cookies, egg hunt, and dye eggs.





Saturday: Thank goodness for parents that live close by! We took the kids to the zoo, and it was a beautiful day. The boys and I loved watching the chimpanzees play. I told Lincoln they were "ground and pounding" just like he and Drake do. The boys were starting to get tired, so dad went down some stairs to get some ice cream for them. Lincoln followed him and got stung by a bee. His poor hand was so swollen, red and blotchy. We left after a visit to the first aid station!









Easter Sunday: The weather outside was not so beautiful, so I took pictures of the kiddos inside. After church, the boys found their Easter baskets, and we made dinner for the missionaries. All of the fun things we did are great, but we did make sure that Lincoln understood the real reason we celebrate Easter. As much as a 4 year old can "get it", I think he did. I am so undeniable thankful for the sacrifice that our Savior made for each of us.





2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! I loved my MOPS group in La Grande! I'm sad they don't have one here. How long have you been doing MOPS there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time! Sad that Link got stung. Love the yellow piano. Sure wish we were closer! Miss all of you so much!

    ReplyDelete