Monday, October 1, 2012

Typical Thursdays

If I don't answer my phone on Thursdays, this is why:




I watch 3 other little boys, so that makes 5 boys 4 years old and younger. There are 2 year old twins and another boy Drake's age. You would think it would be complete chaos, but the (other) boys are very well behaved. The twins love nothing more than playing Thomas trains, and we have plenty of those!


I never seem to get pictures of us doing our normal "stuff" throughout the week. We had a play-dough morning one day last week. It was Drake's first time playing (eating) with it.








Do you notice the chairs on the table? It's because Drake figured out how to climb the stools and get on top of the table. I discovered this after helping Lincoln in the bathroom. I walked out into the kitchen and saw Drake sitting on top of the table shaking the powder sugar shaker.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like lots of fun! I cracked up when you told how Drake climbs up on the table. What a little cutie. He truly wants to be king of the mountain!
    Have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boys...growing way too fast! :(

    ReplyDelete